EXPIRED EVENT! To purchase recorded video class click here
Get a chance to meet and ask JOANA from @sweetsbyjoana anything about SUGAR PAPER (Icing Sheets)!
In this class, you will l earn how to PASTE and MASTER decorations with SUGAR PAPER and discover a world of creativity for your baking journey. Joana will share a foolproof technique on how to customize her amazing buttercream cake toppers with Sugar Paper sheets from Sugar Art Canada.
For the first time, you are going to decorate with Sugar Paper the only ROSE exclusive collection of ANGELA MORRISON live with my techniques and advice.
- The differences between sugar paper and wafer paper.
- How to stick sugar paper on buttercream covered cakes.
- How to stick a sugar paper on cakes lined with fondant.
- How to stick a sugar paper on cakes covered in cream.
- How to stick a sugar paper on chocolate covered cakes.
- How to preserve edible prints?
- How long does the sugar paper last in a cake?
- Assembling a cake covered with buttercream and sugar paper.
- BIEN COLD cake covered with buttercream wide and 15 cm high
- Buttercream with the colors already made that go according to the tones of our cake
- 1M, 4B piping nozzles
- Fresh flowers (optional)
- Gold luster dust or highlighter
- Tin brush
- Sugar Paper from Sugar Art Canada (optional). You will receive a promo-code from JOANA20 in class to get 20% from www.sugar-art.ca
Ultimate Guide (PDF file) to Sugar Paper/Icing Sheets on cakes with various types of covering you will get upon sign-up.
By purchasing this class you agree not to share this content with anyone. One participant per order.
By purchasing this class, you release Sugar Art Canada from any health and safety liability connected to or incurred by taking this class.
Live class allows you to cook along with your favorite hosts from the comfort of your own kitchen. You can use your device microphone to ask questions, get feedback, and request more time. Recorded high-quality video tutorial of this class will be emailed to you for reviewing all techniques to watch at your convenience.