Join Pamela LIVE to make, bake, and decorate the cutest cookie tags together!
In this class, you are going to learn how Pamela, from Buttercut Bakery, makes her sugar cookie recipe, covers her cookies, and applies edible sheets on cookies.
She will guide you through the whole decorating process while providing you the necessary information to securely apply edible sheets on cookies covered with royal icing, royal glaze, and fondant.
TIME: 1 PM EST
DURATION: 60 minutes
PARTICIPANTS: maximum 30 people
- List of tools & equipment + links to where to buy them
- A step by step guide of the whole class for you to keep
- Full details of the recipes used in this project
- Additional video links you might use
- A contact page where you will find all of Pamela’s social media channels in addition to her email in case you
would like to ask her questions.
- If you would like to receive the customizable class certificate, please email Pamela with your full name (her
email is listed in the PDF file)
- Learn how to make sugar cookies.
- Free cut sugar cookies with one simple trick, NO special cutter needed!
- Make and prep the royal glaze.
- Cover your cookies in just a few minutes.
- Learn the right way to apply edible sheets on royal icing, royal glaze, and fondant.
- Finalize your cookies and prep them for shipping or to consume yourself.
- Powdered sugar
- Light corn syrup
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- Stand mixer or hand mixer
- Rolling pin
- Piping tip
- Edible icing sheet available on www.sugar-art.ca use coupon BUTTER20 for 20% OFF
Also, if you decide to join the “Gift Box” cake class, this “Sugar Cookie Tags” class will be automatically 50% OFF!
Class payment is final and non-refundable.
By purchasing this class you agree not to share this content with anyone. One participant per order.
By purchasing this class, you release Sugar Art Canada from any health and safety liability connected to or incurred by taking this class.
HOW TO JOIN:
Live class allows you to cook along with your favorite hosts from the comfort of your own kitchen. You can use your device microphone to ask questions, get feedback, and request more time. Every participant will get a video copy of this class.