Additionally, Pamela will guide you through the whole decorating process while providing you the necessary information to achieve this cake design on any cake size you like.
TIME: 11 AM EST
DURATION: 60 minutes
PARTICIPANTS: maximum 30 people
- List of tools & equipment + links to where to buy them
- A step by step guide of the decorating process for you to keep
- Full details of the recipes used in this project
- Additional links you might use (10 hacks for a perfect layered cake + buttercream sharp edges technique)
- A contact page where you will find all of Pamela’s social media channels in addition to her email in case you would like to ask her questions.
- Learn how to cut and store edible sheets.
- Learn how to make sure you apply an edible sheet the right way on a buttercream cake.
- Decorate your “Winter Night” cake with buttercream and learn how to create a buttercream texture.
- Learn how to make the prettiest snowflakes to decorate your cake.
- Add the final touches.
- Cake covered with buttercream (any size you like)
- Edible icing sheet available on www.sugar-art.ca use coupon BUTTER20 for 20% OFF
- About 2 tablespoons of buttercream
- A pair of scissors
- Vegetable shortening
- Piping bag
- Icing spatula
- Gum paste
- Fondant cutters
- Edible glitter spray (optional)
Class payment is final and non-refundable.
By purchasing this class you agree not to share this content with anyone. One participant per order.
By purchasing this class, you release Sugar Art Canada from any health and safety liability connected to or incurred by taking this class.
HOW TO JOIN:
Live class allows you to cook along with your favorite hosts from the comfort of your own kitchen. You can use your device microphone to ask questions, get feedback, and request more time. Every participant will get a video copy of this class.