Learn the techniques you need for your best results every time. We will share troubleshooting techniques and pro tips for meringue that's as delicious as it is versatile!
Take the class at your own pace and in your own time.
For the first time ever, get full online unique meringue lessons techniques and tips.
Access Mastering Meringue Class anywhere, anytime, from all devices.
PART 1: History of Meringues, Main Ingredients & Equipment.
PART 2: French Meringue.
PART 3: Swiss Meringues.
PART 4: Flavours, Fillings, Toppings and Decor, Meringue Transfer Sheets, Piping & Colouring.
WHAT YOU NEED
1. Standard kitchen equipment: Mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, pots, pans
2. Stand mixer with whisk attachment
3. Hand whisk
4. Rubber spatula
5. Silicon Baking Mat/Parchment paper
6. Large piping bags and tips
7. Food colouring
8. Meringue Transfer sheets (Sugar Stamp)
9. Convection oven with fan assisted
1. 4 egg whites
2. 1 cup (250g/8.8oz) of sugar
3. 1/2 cup (100g/3.5oz) powdered/icing sugar (for Swiss Meringues)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Online Mastering Meringue Class
Good information presented well but I was hoping for tips & tricks to making the perfect pie topping type meringue
The class is full of excellent information and very easy to follow. It has enhanced my small business with the addition of beautiful, yummy meringues!! Highly recommended!!
the recipe was very easy to follow....
I enjoy the Class and learned important tips