Selected your Sugar Stamp? It's time to whisk, bake and enjoy the result!
Just 3 household ingredients and few simple steps.
Recipe for 2 Sugar Stamp sheets:
- Mix 1 cup (250 g/ 8.8 oz) sugar and 4 egg whites in small pot.
- Place the pot with the mixture on bain-marie for 7-10 minutes, mix once in while, untill the mixture becomes liquid and you can no longer feel sugar grains in it.
- Dry the bottom of the small pot and transfer the mixture to the mixer bowl and begin whisking until it becomes very thick (approximately 6-7 minutes).
- Stop the mixture, add 1/2 cup (100 g/ 3.5 oz) powdered sugar and slowly resume mixing for about 2 more minutes until the mixture becomes extremely stable.
- Transfer the mixture to the pastry bag, arrange the Sugar Stamp on your oven pan (coarse side up) and begin piping.
- Bake for at least 120 minutes at 80˚C(176˚F), ALWAYS with Fanned oven heat , until the meringue kisses are dry inside completely.
- Once ready, take of the oven and immediately separate the meringue kisses.
- Enjoy :-)