Chocolate Transfer Number Cake | Live Tutorial with Pamela from Buttercut Bakery | Sugar Art
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
In this live tutorial, you will learn how to make a number cake with a chocolate transfer sheet on the top. Pamela from Buttercut Bakery will show you how to cut, stack, and fill a number cake.
Finally, Pamela will explain how to make the chocolate sheets and finalize the decoration. This is a LIVE tutorial so make sure you have everything ready to work along the host.
TIME: 5:00 PM EST
DURATION: 120 minutes
PARTICIPANTS: maximum 30 people
- Learn how to cut number cake and the proper ratio for each number.
- Fill and stack layers.
- Learn different types of chocolate and how each one is used.
- Prepare the chocolate and learn the proper way to use chocolate transfer sheets.
- Learn about fondant and how to use fondant molds.
- Finalize the decoration.
TOOLS and EQUIPMENT:
- Sheet cake
- Filling for the cake (optional)
- Candy melts or chocolate
- Chocolate transfer sheets (1 for each number: GREEN HALLOWEEN BACKGROUND - HSA125, PURPLE HALLOWEEN BACKGROUND - HSA124, CUTE HALLOWEEN PATTERN - HSA123)
- Offset spatula
- Heat proof bowl
- Exacto knife
- Number templates (optional)
- Fondant molds to decorate (optional)
- Piping bag + piping tip
- Rolling pin
- Gold dust + alcohol (optional)
- Simple syrup (optional)
- Cake board
Sale for Chocolate Transfer Sheets available on www.sugar-art.ca/discount/butter20 using coupon code BUTTER20 for 20% OFF
By purchasing this class you agree not to share this content with anyone. One participant per order.
By purchasing this class, you release Sugar Art Canada from any health and safety liability connected to or incurred by taking this class.
HOW TO JOIN:
Live class allows you to cook along with your favorite hosts from the comfort of your own kitchen. You can use your device microphone to ask questions, get feedback, and request more time. Every participant will get a video copy of this class.