LIVE “Gift Box“ Cake With Pamela from Buttercut Bakery
Join Pamela LIVE and learn how to decorate this super realistic gift box cake that is 100% edible, yes even the ribbon!
In this class, you are going to learn the method Pamela, from Buttercut Bakery, used to cover her gift box cake and how she made the ribbon that is 100% edible. Pamela will guide you through the whole decorating process and will give you tips on how the technique can work on other types of icing as well.
TIME: 11 AM EST
DURATION: 60 minutes
PARTICIPANTS: maximum 30 people
- List of tools & equipment + links to where to buy them
- A step by step guide of the whole class for you to keep
- Full details of the recipes used in this project
- Additional video links you might use
- A contact page where you will find all of Pamela’s social media channels in addition to her email in case you would like to ask her questions.
- If you would like to receive the customizable class certificate, please email Pamela with your full name (her email is listed in the PDF file)
- Learn how to use edible fabric.
- Learn the difference between edible fabric and edible sugar sheets.
- Discuss ways to use fabric on different cake sizes.
- Learn the proper way to cover a cake with edible fabric.
- Learn how to make the gift wrap texture.
- Follow the steps to make the most beautiful edible ribbon.
- Cake covered with buttercream or any type of icing you prefer.
- Exacto knife.
- Vegetable shortening.
- Edible fabric sheets available on www.sugar-art.ca use coupon BUTTER20 for 20% OFF
Also, if you decide to join the “Gift Box” cake class, the “Sugar Cookie Tags” class will be automatically 50% OFF!
Class payment is final and non-refundable.
By purchasing this class you agree not to share this content with anyone. One participant per order.
By purchasing this class, you release Sugar Art Canada from any health and safety liability connected to or incurred by taking this class.
HOW TO JOIN:
Live class allows you to cook along with your favorite hosts from the comfort of your own kitchen. You can use your device microphone to ask questions, get feedback, and request more time. Every participant will get a video copy of this class.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The class was great. I am excited to make it one day soon.