Get a chance to meet and ask Chahrazad anything about meringues LIVE!
In this class, you will learn how to bake and master meringues which will unleash a world of creativity for your baking journey. Chahrazad from Chahrazad's Cuisine will share a foolproof Meringue recipe, how to color it and pipe various fall designs including Flower Bouquet, Fall Leaves, Pumpkin, a Cute Fox, a Snail and a Mushroom. Chahrazad will also show you how to bake on Meringue Transfer sheets from Sugar Art Canada, the "dos and dont's" to get it right from the first time.
DATE: Saturday, October 17, 2020
TIME: 10 am EST - 6 pm Dubai Time
DURATION: 90 minutes
PARTICIPANTS: maximum 30 people
For the first time ever, get full live unique meringue lessons techniques and tips.
2. COLOR meringues various shades to achieve the following fall designs:
- Flower Bouquet
- Fall Leaves
- Cute Fox
4. PIPE different meringue designs on Meringue Transfer Sheets from Sugar Art Canada. View how these come out.
- Stand mixer or electric hand mixer
- Medium saucepan
- Digital candy thermometer (optional)
- Piping bags and tips (example Wilton 1M, Wilton 1A or any large round tip)
- Baking paper
- Meringue Transfer Sheets from Sugar Art Canada (optional). You will get promo-code from Chahrazad at the class to get 20% from www.sugar-art.ca
- Granulated sugar
- Icing sugar
- Gel food coloring (colors for class designs include Coral/Peach, Orange, Light Green, Brown, Yellow and Pink)
- White vinegar
HOW TO JOIN:
This class is hosted online. Once you order, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join. Anyone with the ingredients can participate from their own kitchen.
* This class will be recorded. By joining this class, you agree to be recorded if your audio or video is turned on. This video will be shared and available for purchasing on our platform for other people. You will get the access to recorded video.