EXPIRED EVENT! To purchase video tutorials click here.
Join Pamela for a LIVE session on December 27th for a great activity to end this year!
In this class, you will learn how to make a party hat that is 100% edible. Pamela will guide you through the whole filling and decorating process.
TIME: 11 AM EST
DURATION: 60 minutes
PARTICIPANTS: maximum 30 people
- A PDF with a list of tools & equipment + links to where to buy them + a step by step guide of the decorating process for you to keep.
- A contact page where you will find all of Pamela’s social media channels in addition to her email in case you would like to ask her questions.
- Pamela’s “Book of recipes for 2020” for FREE!
- A customized certificate of completion.
- Learn how to cut the template needed
- Learn how to stack a cake
- Learn how to carve a cake
- Learn how to cover the cake with buttercream and get a smooth finish
- Learn how to use and apply edible fabric
- Learn how to create ruffles using edible fabric
- 3 to 4 cake layers between 4 and 5”
- Simple syrup
- Cake scraper
- Fondant or gum paste (a small ball)
- Luster dust
- Vodka (or lemon extract)
- Fondant ball tool
- Exacto knife
- Paper template (will be sent in the PDF)
- Edible fabric found at www.sugar-art.ca [code BUTTER20 for 20% OFF] you need two sheets, one for the ake and one for the ruffles. You can add a gold sheet for the numbers (optional)
- Vegetable shortening
- Corn syrup (optional)
- Number cutters (optional)
- Ruler and tape measure
- 1 toothpick and 1 skewer
- Granulated sugar
You can buy Gold Edible Fabric here.
Class payment is final and non-refundable.
By purchasing this class you agree not to share this content with anyone. One participant per order.
By purchasing this class, you release Sugar Art Canada from any health and safety liability connected to or incurred by taking this class.
HOW TO JOIN:
Live class allows you to cook along with your favorite hosts from the comfort of your own kitchen. You can use your device microphone to ask questions, get feedback, and request more time. Every participant will get a video copy of this class.