In this class, you are going to learn about different types of chocolate and how they can be used. Pamela will share her step by step tutorial and how she makes all her cakesicles in addition to using chocolate transfer sheets.
TIME: 11 AM EST
DURATION: 60 minutes
PARTICIPANTS: maximum 30 people
- List of tools & equipment + links to where to buy them
- A contact page where you will find all of Pamela’s social media channels in addition to her email in case you would like to ask her questions.
- If you would like to receive the customizable class certificate, please email Pamela with your full name (her email is listed in the PDF file)
- Learn different types of chocolate and the difference between each.
- How to temper chocolate without a candy thermometer.
- A step by step tutorial on how to make cakesicles from start to finish.
- How to use chocolate transfer sheets with cakesicles.
- All the tips you need to master the art of cakesicles.
- Your choice of chocolate
- Your choice of cakesicle mould
- Popsicle stick
- Cake + Buttercream (as a cakesicle filling)
- Popsicle wooden stick or acrylic stick
- Fondant (optional)
- Vegetable shortening (optional)
- Embosser (optional)
- Chocolate transfer sheets available on www.sugar-art.ca use coupon BUTTER20 for 20% OFF
- Edible gold leaf (optional)
- Heat proof bowl
- Gold luster dust (optional)
- Vodka or lemon extract (optional)
- Rolling pin (optional)
- Corn starch (optional)
- Fluffy brush (optional)
- Pearl dust (optional)
Class payment is final and non-refundable.
By purchasing this class you agree not to share this content with anyone. One participant per order.
By purchasing this class, you release Sugar Art Canada from any health and safety liability connected to or incurred by taking this class.
HOW TO JOIN:
Live class allows you to cook along with your favorite hosts from the comfort of your own kitchen. You can use your device microphone to ask questions, get feedback, and request more time. Every participant will get a video copy of this class.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Pamela did a great job and I picked up lots of useful tips. I am not sure if I didn't read the class description properly, but I was expecting a live hands on class.
I still enjoyed and glad I participated.