EXPIRED EVENT! To purchase recorded video class click here.
Join Pamela LIVE and learn how to decorate this super realistic valentine scented candle cake!
In this class, you are going to learn the method Pamela used to make the base of her candle cake and the whole decorating process you can follow to make this cake.
TIME: 11 AM EST
DURATION: 60 minutes
PARTICIPANTS: maximum 30 people
PDF, in this PDF you will find:
- List of tools & equipment + links to where to buy them
- Buttercut Bakery’s “Book of recipes - Volume 1”
- A contact page where you will find all of Pamela’s social media channels in
addition to her email in case you would like to ask her questions.
- Additional video links you might use
- If you would like to receive the customizable class certificate, please email
Pamela with your full name on email@example.com
- Fill and cover buttercream cake.
- Learn how to create the base for your cake.
- Apply different types of edible sheets.
- Tips on how to make this cake as realistic as possible.
- Make the edible candle “wax”.
- Complete the final touches of the candle.
- 2 layers of any cake you want (I used 4” cakes, you can use larger if you prefer)
- Buttercream (I used vanilla buttercream)
- Edible gold dust
- Alcohol (like vodka)
- Vegetable shortening
- Exacto knife
- Cake scraper
- Candy melts or chocolate
- Heavy cream
- Fondant or gum paste
- Candle or candle wick
- Edible sugar sheets & fabric sheets available on www.sugar-art.ca use coupon BUTTER20 for 20% OFF
- Cake board
Class payment is final and non-refundable.
By purchasing this class, you release Sugar Art Canada from any health and safety liability connected to or incurred by taking this class.
HOW TO JOIN:
Live class allows you to cook along with your favorite hosts from the comfort of your own kitchen. You can use your device microphone to ask questions, get feedback, and request more time. Every participant will get a video copy of this class.