Best Chocolate transfer sheets
Best Chocolate transfer sheets can be used either on Chocolate or Meringues.
Chocolate transfer sheets can be ordered pre-designed or custom both are in the link below:
One you decided which design you want or ordered custom design, please see a few tips below on how to use the chocolate transfer sheets.
How to Use Chocolate Transfer Sheets
- First, apply a thin film of melted/tempered white chocolate* on the printed sheet. The chocolate you use must have a temperature that is not less than 31 degrees C (88 degrees F). The higher the temperature of the chocolate that is applied, the better the result. This allows the printed image (Edible Ink) to transfer and adhere best to the white chocolate layer.
- While the printing is allowed to apply to the chocolate layer, it is best to have the sheets placed in a cool environment (between 5-10 degrees Celsius is best, or 40-50 degrees Fahrenheit). Depending on the density of the printed area and colors used, the sheets should be left to cool for at least 30 minutes. Using dark colors like black or purple require a longer time to adequately transfer to the chocolate.
- Once you remove the sheets from the cold environment, inspect the sheet visually to ensure that the sheet is flat and that there are no bubbles. Now you can remove the plastic sheet and the image will have transferred to the chocolate.
* White chocolate is best because it will show the bright/vivid colors of your edible prints. Follow below instructions if you want to transfer edible images to milk or dark chocolate.
If you want to transfer edible images to milk or dark chocolate:
- You will need to either apply the layer of dark chocolate on top of your white chocolate (such that the edible print adheres to white chocolate, and then you put an extra layer of dark chocolate on top of the white chocolate, and then you put an extra layer of dark chocolate on top of the white chocolate, or
- You need to coat the edible prints with the white chocolate spray before applying the melted milk or dark chocolate.
How To Store Chocolate Transfer Sheets?
Keep them in a supplied sealed plastic zip top bag until use. Store them in a dry, dark place like a kitchen cabinet at room temperature.