Best way to cover your cakes with super stable ganache and icing sheets by @sweetsbyjoana
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
In this class, you will learn how to PASTE and MASTER decorations with SUGAR PAPER and discover a world of creativity for your baking journey. Joana will share a foolproof technique on how to customize her amazing SUPER STABLE GANACHE with sugar paper sheets from Sugar Art Canada.
For the first time, you are going to decorate with sugar paper ON my SIGNATURE SUPER STABLE GANACHE RECIPE live with my techniques and advice.
- The differences between sugar paper and wafer paper.
- How to stick sugar paper on buttercream covered cakes.
- How to stick a sugar paper on cakes lined with fondant.
- How to stick a sugar paper on cakes covered in cream.
- How to stick a sugar paper on chocolate covered cakes.
- How to preserve edible prints?
- How long does the sugar paper last in a cake?
- Assembling a cake covered with Joana's SIGNATURE SUPER STABLE GANACHE and sugar paper.
- WELL COLD filled cake without any crumb coat wide and high of 15 cm / 6 inches
- Fresh flowers (optional)
- Gold luster dust or highlighter
- Tin brush
- Sugar Paper from Sugar Art Canada (optional). You will receive a promo-code from JOANA20 in class to get 20% from www.sugar-art.ca
Ultimate Guide (PDF file) to Sugar Paper/Icing Sheets on cakes with various types of covering you will get upon sign-up.
By purchasing this class you agree not to share this content with anyone. One participant per order.
By purchasing this class, you release Sugar Art Canada from any health and safety liability connected to or incurred by taking this class.