Chocolate Transfer Number Cake | Video Tutorial with Pamela from Buttercut Bakery | Sugar Art
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
In this video tutorial, you will learn how to make a number cake with a chocolate transfer sheet on the top. Pamela from Buttercut Bakery will show you how to cut, stack, and fill a number cake.
Finally, Pamela will explain how to make the chocolate sheets and finalize the decoration.
- Learn how to cut number cake and the proper ratio for each number.
- Fill and stack layers.
- Learn different types of chocolate and how each one is used.
- Prepare the chocolate and learn the proper way to use chocolate transfer sheets.
- Learn about fondant and how to use fondant molds.
- Finalize the decoration.
TOOLS and EQUIPMENT:
- Sheet cake
- Filling for the cake (optional)
- Candy melts or chocolate
- Chocolate transfer sheets (1 for each number: GREEN HALLOWEEN BACKGROUND - HSA125, PURPLE HALLOWEEN BACKGROUND - HSA124, CUTE HALLOWEEN PATTERN - HSA123)
- Offset spatula
- Heat proof bowl
- Exacto knife
- Number templates (optional)
- Fondant molds to decorate (optional)
- Piping bag + piping tip
- Rolling pin
- Gold dust + alcohol (optional)
- Simple syrup (optional)
- Cake board
Sale for Chocolate Transfer Sheets available on www.sugar-art.ca/discount/butter20 using coupon code BUTTER20 for 20% OFF
By purchasing this class you agree not to share this content with anyone. One participant per order.
By purchasing this class, you release Sugar Art Canada from any health and safety liability connected to or incurred by taking this class.