“Party Hat” Cake Decorating Class with Pamela from Buttercut Bakery
- A PDF with a list of tools & equipment + links to where to buy them + a step by step guide of the decorating process for you to keep.
- A contact page where you will find all of Pamela’s social media channels in addition to her email in case you would like to ask her questions.
- Pamela’s “Book of recipes for 2020” for FREE!
- A customized certificate of completion.
- Learn how to cut the template needed
- Learn how to stack a cake
- Learn how to carve a cake
- Learn how to cover the cake with buttercream and get a smooth finish
- Learn how to use and apply edible fabric
- Learn how to create ruffles using edible fabric
- 3 to 4 cake layers between 4 and 5”
- Simple syrup
- Cake scraper
- Fondant or gum paste (a small ball)
- Luster dust
- Vodka (or lemon extract)
- Fondant ball tool
- Exacto knife
- Paper template (will be sent in the PDF)
- Edible fabric found at www.sugar-art.ca [code BUTTER20 for 20% OFF] you need two sheets, one for the ake and one for the ruffles. You can add a gold sheet for the numbers (optional)
- Vegetable shortening
- Corn syrup (optional)
- Number cutters (optional)
- Ruler and tape measure
- 1 toothpick and 1 skewer
- Granulated sugar
You can buy Gold Edible Fabric here.
Class payment is final and non-refundable.
By purchasing this class you agree not to share this content with anyone. One participant per order.
By purchasing this class, you release Sugar Art Canada from any health and safety liability connected to or incurred by taking this class.
Custom Icing Sheets
Very flexible..worked great for my needs!
The edible fabric is easy to work with and so pretty!!
I ordered sugar sheets with artwork of fish created by a college grad on her graduation cake. She flipped when she saw it! Excellent depth of colors and quality!
Awesome will order again in the future.
The picture came out really clear and I will be ordering again soon.
Sugar art is the best to offer the best baked edible be it a party or any celebration... I highly recommend
I really loved the look of my cake with the Roses Icing sheets wrapped around it. I just wish the came in longer sheets so that it would wrap around a cake in one sheet. The seems were tricky to connect and lay flat against the cake. They're only long enough to wrap around very small cakes.
The cake sheet arrived exactly as the picture I had requested it to look like. I’m really happy with it!
Ordered a custom design sheet for a birthday cake to be covered with fondant and the print quality is amazing! Thank you!
They were very kind to replace the damaged custo icing print I ordered.
Purple Background Easter Pattern - HSA120
wunder schön :):):)
Sehr schön, merci vielmal lebi Gress STEFF