In this class, you will learn how to make and master isomalt and sugar caramel transfer on meringue / chocolate sheets which will unleash a world of creativity for your baking journey. Joana will share a foolproof technique of how to personalize your amazing isomalt / sugar caramel decorations , with Meringue / Chocolate Transfer sheets from Sugar Art Canada.
In addition you will learn how to work with isomalt:
Structure and stability
Safety with Isomalt
For the first time ever, get full live unique isomalt/sugar caramel on transfer sheets lessons techniques and tips.
- PREPARE equipment and make unique designs together.
- UNIQUE AGATE SLICES with isomalt and sugar caramel on Meringue Transfer Sheets from Sugar Art Canada.
- PRINTED SAILS with isomalt and sugar caramel on Chocolate Transfer Sheets from Sugar Art Canada.
- PRINTED LOLLIPOPS with isomalt and sugar caramel on Meringue Transfer Sheets from Sugar Art Canada.
- LEARN how to make your own SUGAR CARAMEL and use it for any lollipops, sails,etc .
- Silicone container specially for microwave
- Medium saucepan
- Digital candy thermometer
- 2 Silicone mat
- Baking paper
- Meringue / Chocolate Transfer Sheets from Sugar Art Canada (optional). You will get promo-code from JOANA at the class to get 20% from www.sugar-art.ca
- 300 g. of Isomalt
- Granulated sugar
- Corn syrup
Recipe will be shared upon purchasing.
Class payment is final and non-refundable.
By signing up you agree not to share this content with anyone not signed up for the class. One participant per sign up.
By purchasing this class, you release Sugar Art Canada from any health and safety liability connected to or incurred by participating in this project.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
● Recorded! Live Isomalt Masterclass with Joana from @sweetsbyjoana
This class will take your decorating to a whole new level giving your treats that “wow factor”. The class was taught by the extremely creative and talented @sweetsbyjoanna. She gives you step by step instruction making it very easy to understand. I look forward to future classes.