Learn how to decorate this super realistic valentine scented candle cake!
In this class, you are going to learn the method Pamela used to make the base of her candle cake and the whole decorating process you can follow to make this cake.
Take the class at your own pace and in your own time.
PDF, in this PDF you will find:
- List of tools & equipment + links to where to buy them
- Buttercut Bakery’s “Book of recipes - Volume 1”
- A contact page where you will find all of Pamela’s social media channels in
addition to her email in case you would like to ask her questions.
- Additional video links you might use
- If you would like to receive the customizable class certificate, please email
Pamela with your full name on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill and cover buttercream cake.
- Learn how to create the base for your cake.
- Apply different types of edible sheets.
- Tips on how to make this cake as realistic as possible.
- Make the edible candle “wax”.
- Complete the final touches of the candle.
- 2 layers of any cake you want (I used 4” cakes, you can use larger if you prefer)
- Buttercream (I used vanilla buttercream)
- Edible gold dust
- Alcohol (like vodka)
- Vegetable shortening
- Exacto knife
- Cake scraper
- Candy melts or chocolate
- Heavy cream
- Fondant or gum paste
- Candle or candle wick
- Edible sugar sheets & fabric sheets available on www.sugar-art.ca use coupon BUTTER20 for 20% OFF
- Cake board
Class payment is final and non-refundable.
By purchasing this class you agree not to share this content with anyone. One participant per order.
By purchasing this class, you release Sugar Art Canada from any health and safety liability connected to or incurred by taking this class.