“Your Guide to Mastering the Art of Cakesicles“ with Pamela from Buttercut Bakery
- List of tools & equipment + links to where to buy them
- A contact page where you will find all of Pamela’s social media channels in addition to her email in case you would like to ask her questions.
- If you would like to receive the customizable class certificate, please email Pamela with your full name (her email is listed in the PDF file)
- Learn different types of chocolate and the difference between each.
- How to temper chocolate without a candy thermometer.
- A step by step tutorial on how to make cakesicles from start to finish.
- How to use chocolate transfer sheets with cakesicles.
- All the tips you need to master the art of cakesicles.
- Your choice of chocolate
- Your choice of cakesicle mould
- Popsicle stick
- Cake + Buttercream (as a cakesicle filling)
- Popsicle wooden stick or acrylic stick
- Fondant (optional)
- Vegetable shortening (optional)
- Embosser (optional)
- Chocolate transfer sheets available on www.sugar-art.ca use coupon BUTTER20 for 20% OFF
- Edible gold leaf (optional)
- Heat proof bowl
- Gold luster dust (optional)
- Vodka or lemon extract (optional)
- Rolling pin (optional)
- Corn starch (optional)
- Fluffy brush (optional)
- Pearl dust (optional)
Class payment is final and non-refundable.
By purchasing this class you agree not to share this content with anyone. One participant per order.
By purchasing this class, you release Sugar Art Canada from any health and safety liability connected to or incurred by taking this class.
Fantastic, easy , sweet , beautiful and different. Thanks
Ordered for the first time for a wedding cake and never used icing sheets from you before....I will be a lifelong customer now!!!! Very happy with the price, speed of shipping and the quality of the image. I wish I could attach a pic.
Blue Snowflakes for charms - Round Stencil Mat - HSA108
Merry Christmas Pattern, Doodle Style - BSA042
Perfect and beautiful, this week I want to bake for valentines. Thanks soon make other order
This was an awesome product. I used the sugar sheet with sucre à la crème (white fudge) and it worked great. The designs came out exactly as in the pictures sent. The red and blues didn't stain the teeth or mouth. They last up to six months in the fridge. Most people use them on cakes and cookies that have been frosted with royal icing, but applying to fudge works great also. I placed a sheet that I trimmed to fit in the bottom of an aluminum paper lined pan and poured the warm fudge on top. Once set, turn over onto counter and cut into squares. You can also apply to set fudge squares, by cutting out a piece of sugar sheet then brushing a mix of corn syrup thinned with a bit of water to a fudge square and pressing sugar sheet on top. They last at least a week in the fridge on the fudge. Do not freeze the fudge. The sugar sheet peels and cracks. Would definitely use these again. By the way, they don't add any taste or texture either.
“Gift Box“ Cake With Pamela from Buttercut Bakery
Love this product so cute
Amazing custom made gucci inspired sugar icing sheets! The quality is pretty amazing!! Love the way they smell and they arrived well packaged to conserve freshness! Never disappointed with their sugar sheets!!!
Easy to use, loved the result!
My icing sheet was fantastic and turnaround was awesome! Definitely recommend these guys.
An amazing product!
Isomalt Tiles - Clear - 6oz. - BSUPP019
Fast turn around and great customer service. Made sure my artwork was going to be successful.
The support and service was beyond my expectations!! They were able to help me make my vision come true 🎉